The National Disability Abuse and Neglect Hotline ('the Hotline') provides the following privacy statement.
Site Visit Data
- Whenever you visit this website, our internet service provider makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical and system administration purposes:
- Your server address;
- Your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk, etc.);
- The date and time of your visit to the site;
- The pages you accessed and documents downloaded;
- The previous site you have visited; and
- The type of browser you are using.
- This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous.
- No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities based on the information collected except in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise its authority to inspect the Internet Service Provider log files.
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ('Google'). Reports obtained from Google Analytics are used to help improve the efficiency and usability of the website.
Contacting the Hotline through our online request form
- Any personal information you submit via our online information request form (address, telephone number, email) will be recorded and used solely for the purposes for which you have provided it. We will not use it for any other purpose and will not disclose it without your consent, unless required to do so by law.
Users should be aware that there are inherent risks in transmitting information over the internet. If you have concerns about using our online request form, please use one of the alternative methods listed below to contact us.
Links to other sites
- Our website contains links to external sites. These sites are not under our control and you are advised to review their privacy statements.